1st week of Kindergarten

I can't believe our first week is already over! What a week it was...routines to learn, schedules to follow, and friends to make!
Kindergarten worked on writing their names the proper way...
 They learned when using glue it's, "just a dot, not a lot"! We also practiced cutting...
We matched up capital and lowercase "buddies"....
 In Kindergarten Math we reviewed sorting, counting and patterns...
 Together we read the book, "I'm Not Just a Scribble", and had fun creating our our scribble people...

  
 First Grade Health had us talking about healthy foods, so we made our own versions of the healthy food plate:)

 The Kinders (I told them that is my nickname for them:) had a scavenger hunt to become familiar with our classroom.


I explained that when the couch is full it is okay to sit on the rug...I guess they like to be cozy!


 Watercolors!
 Lastly, for Science this week I challenged my Kinders and Firsties to use their imaginations and create things from pipe cleaners and foil...love the creativity!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or leaves notes here!

Popular Posts